CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Deirdre!!!

February 6, 2008

Apparently she is 2 going on 20.... I have no clue where she got this expression from. We call it her "sultry" look. It scares me. Nathan says she is never to leave the house when she is older. I say why wait, better start now!



The birthday girl all smiles in her party dress. Mom was with us when we picked this out for her in New York, she even got to see her wear it on her first Christmas. It makes me sad that this will be the last time she will be able to wear it. Such a pretty dress.


The birthday spread in the dining room. The cake seriously looks like a 4 year old wrote on it. It wasn't me, I promise. So much for thinking that by paying someone else to do it, it would look better then what I could do...


Note to self - Toddlers like to grab burning candles.


A close up of said 4 year old handwriting


Full length view of sultry expression.




0 comments: