CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Lorien 1 Week Old - Deirdre 19 Months

Sometimes I felt like I had my hands full with around the clock nursing AND entertaining a VERY active 2 year old, however it went much more smoothly during those first weeks then I could have ever imagined. Sure I was sleep deprived, but Lorien started sleeping through the night in record speed!!!

t
We are HUGE fans of swaddling! Both Deirdre and Lorien loved to sleep this way. Thank you miracleblankets.com



Here is a close up of Lorien in captivity. This baby isn't going anywhere, her papa is the master swaddler...




Here's what Deirdre was up to while her sister was being put down for a nap. She loved sitting in this chair because this is where she saw mama feed sister during those early weeks.



She is very proud of herself here. She played so well while I was taking care of her sister and she knew she did a good job.

0 comments: